Do you recognize this:
- We use too much time and energy on conflicts that remain unsolved!
- We are not aligned and it is undermining our resoluteness and execution!
- Our productivity and engagement is waning because of disagreement!
Mediation is a method to handle disagreement and to solve conflicts. All people involved focus on needs and interests instead of power and rights. And they acknowledge each other’s different views. It is a method to release time, energy and resources and it supports engagement, innovative thinking and productivity.
A course at Living Leadership consists of four parts:
- Goal setting, design and preparation
- Exploration including story telling and discovering of needs, worries and interests
- Brain storming, new foundation and a common action plan
- Implementation and follow-up
The outcome from mediation as a way of conflict management is an absence of fear and anxiety, real innovation and constructive interaction. Through that you can profit both economically and personally.